- Hovering over an email and clicking the "Analyze" button will take you to its Overview Report. This report displays how many people the email was sent to, how many opened it, clicked any buttons or links, if anyone unsubscribed or if it bounced. This information will also be in an exportable analysis chart.
- The Link Clicks section will display all of the clickable links in an email, and which ones were clicked on the most.
- Three smaller charts will display how many people opened the email by mailing agent, operating system, and country.
In this overview, we will go over an email’s Overview Report and the numerous elements that make it up. You will learn what kind of data is gathered when an email is sent out, and what groups it can get divided into.
If you hover over an email and click on the
"Analyze" button, you will be taken to its Overview Report page. This will break all of the data gathered from the actions of what your lead groups did when they received your email. The data from this Overview Report will also be organized in a chart labeled
Variant Analysis. You also have the option to export this informational chart by clicking the
"Export" button on the right side of its section.
- Sends: This section shows how many leads received the email campaign, what Lead Groups were selected to receive the email, and the date and time it was sent out.
- Unique Opens: This section shows how many of the total leads opened the email, both as a numerical amount and a percentage.
- Unique Clicks: This section shows how many of your leads clicked on a Call-To-Action, both as a numerical amount and a percentage.
- Unsubscribes: This section shows how many of the total leads unsubscribed from receiving emails, both as a numerical amount and a percentage.
- Blacklisted: In the rare case that the Blacklist number is greater than zero, it means that one of Amazon SES IP addresses got blacklisted (http://docs.aws.amazon.com/ses/latest/DeveloperGuide/blacklists.html). Please let us know if your emails are ever impacted by a blacklist.
- Complaints: This section shows how many of the total leads have marked your email as spam, both as a numerical amount and a percentage.
- Bounces: This section shows how many of the emails bounced, both as a numerical amount and a percentage.
- Open Rate: This section displays the total percent amount of how many of your leads opened the email campaign.
- Click Rate: This section displays the total percentage of how many of your leads clicked on a Call-To-Action .
Variant Analysis chart, there will be another table labeled
Link Clicks. This will display all of the clickable links in the sent email, as well as break down which links were clicked on from most to least, and what percentage those clicks made up.
Finally, there will be three smaller charts below the
Link Clicks table.
- Opens by Mail Agent will break down how many of your leads opened the email while under a specific mailing agent (such as Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.).
- Opens by OS will break down how many of your leads opened the email while under a specific computer system (such as iPhone, Macintosh desktop, Windows desktop, etc.).
- Opens by Country will break down how many of your leads opened the email and what country they are in.
Overview : hyMail Email’s Subscribers Report
Concept Summary An email's Subscribers Report is under the Subscribers link on its Report page. This page will display several lists organizing the email addresses of every prospect that received the email. You can view which prospects opened the ...
Overview : Scheduled hyMail Email Report
Concept Summary View emails that are scheduled to be delivered under the Scheduled Email Report. A scheduled email's information will be divided into several categories, including scheduled time, campaign name, and what email groups it will be sent ...
Overview : Sent Email Report
Concept Summary The Sent Email Report is a table displaying all of the individual email campaigns sent from a sub-org in the past month. Information from each email is divided into several categories consisting of the data from each email's Overview ...
How to Send your First Email Using hyMail
Context In this tutorial, we will go over how you can create an Email eBlast that can be easily sent out to your contacts. Step 1 - Navigate to hyMail Under your sub-org, go to hyMail. Step 2 - Select the Template You can choose to edit the existing ...
Overview : hyMail Email Editor
Concept Summary You can access the Email Editor by clicking the "Design" button over an already-created email. The Email Navigation Bar displays the five steps you will need to take when creating and sending out your email: Email Body, Email Header, ...