- Under hyCRM, your Contact Pipelines page will display your prospects / residents in a pipeline layout. Prospects / residents will be organized under several buckets that are sub-statuses of the Active status, which indicate how far along a contact is in your leasing lifecycle.
- Your prospects / residents will be automatically populated and prioritized depending how important they are for leasing agents. Prospects that have not done any recent activity will show under the Less Active link, press the "Show Less Active" link to display those prospects.
- Icons on a contact's tile will give leasing agents an indication of what the condition of a prospect is, if they are likely to tour or sign a lease, and if there is a task that needs to be worked on for them.
One task that takes up the most time and priority in your daily schedule is organizing your prospects and making sure that their status is up to date. Specifically:
- Checking if any new prospects have been added.
- Making sure an agent has contacted these new prospects and if any have replied back.
- Noting if any prospects have scheduled a tour for a future date or today.
Between keeping up with incoming leads while simultaneously keeping track of the current residents, this can become overwhelming to manage. Luckily, my.hy.ly has a solution for this.
hyCRM, also known as hy.ly Customer Relationship Management, is designed with a pipeline layout so agents have an easier time keeping track of their prospects and where they are in the leasing lifecycle. In this overview, we will look at the general elements that make up the visual pipeline, and how it organizes prospects.
When you log into your my.hy.ly account and click on a property's hyCRM app, you will notice that all of your prospects will be grouped under several columns. These columns are sub-statuses from the Active status, and display how engaged an active prospect is. To view the sub-statuses for your residents, click on the dropdown that will say
"Active Pipeline" and switch it to
Active Pipeline: Sub-Status Overview
- New: A prospect who has filled out a contact form will automatically appear under the "New" bucket.
- Contacted: After an agent reaches out to a prospect by either sending them an email or calling them, they can place that prospect into the "Contacted" bucket.
- Informed: Once the prospect receives the email / phone call and replies to the agent, they can be placed into the "Informed" bucket.
- Scheduled: Prospects who schedule a property tour will automatically be placed in the "Scheduled" bucket.
- Toured: After a prospect has had their property tour, an agent can drag and drop that prospect's name into the "Toured" bucket. Or, the prospect will automatically go in to the "Toured" bucket once the agent selects "Yes, the prospect toured" in the CRM.
- Dormant: If a prospect has not reached out or replied at all to an agent's phone call or email, they can be placed in the "Dormant" bucket. However, since these prospects still have an Active status, they can be re-engaged.
- Non-Lead: People who submitted a contact form, but are not interested in touring or getting a property lease will be under the "Non-Lead" bucket.
Customer Pipeline: Sub-Status Overview
- Current: Residents that are currently living in your sub-org will be placed under the "Current" bucket.
- Future: Prospects or residents who have signed a lease and have a confirmed move-in date will be under the "Future" bucket.
- Notice: Residents that have submitted a 30-day notice of Intent (either for vacating or moving out) can be placed under the "Notice" bucket.
- Past: Residents that do not live at your property anymore will be placed under the "Past" bucket.
The pipeline auto-populates and re-prioritizes your most recently active contacts, starred contacts, and contacts with due - or overdue - tasks. This gives agents a clear picture of your top contacts and allows agents to focus their time on contacts most interested in leasing at your community. When you click the "Show Less Active" link at the bottom of a pipeline section, it loads additional contacts and separates them with a line. Less active contacts are still prioritized with our ranking system.
CRM Status Icons
A prospect's CRM tile will contain their name, if an agent has been assigned to them, the date & time when they became a prospect, and can have status icons on the right side of the tile.
Prospects that have a
star icon (the icon near the top right corner) have been marked to show that they are a strong prospect likely to lease at your community. It is important to keep these prospects on top of leasing agents' minds.
Prospects marked with a
bell icon (the icon in the middle) shows the agent that the prospect has recently done a specific action, such as clicking on an email, scheduling a tour, opening an email, etc. Agents will want to visit the prospect's timeline to see the details of their recent activity.
Prospects who are marked with a
blue checkmark icon (located on the bottom right corner) indicates to the agent that the prospect has a task due for today or tomorrow. However, if a prospect has a red check mark icon, it indicates to the agent that their task for this prospect is overdue.
And that covers how the CRM Contact Pipeline works, and how your prospects are organized.