- Clicking on hyMail's App Dropdown will display a sidebar with the sub-apps: My Emails, Sub-Org Templates, Org Templates, Hy.ly Templates, Media, Report, Settings - hyMail, Settings - hyBlast, and Settings hyALM.
- Create all of your template elements for your emails with My Emails, Sub-Org Templates, Org Templates, and Hy.ly Templates.
- Upload images and assets for your email campaigns under Media.
- View the result data of all of your sent email campaigns under Report.
- Edit the Property's Time Zone and Email Bounce Threshold under Settings - hyMail.
- Manage the Property hyBlast Templates, Audience, and Approvals under Settings - hyBlast.
- Manage the Property hyALM Template under Settings hyALM.
In this tutorial, we will be taking a closer look at how the hyMail app is organized. You will learn how your most important elements, such as emails, templates, and media assets, are organized.
Sub Apps of hyMail
1. My Emails is where you can create emails and view all of your campaigns.
2. Sub-Org Templates are templates specifically created to cater to a particular Property or Sub-Org.
3. Org Templates are templates built to use Org wise among all the properties under a Particular Org.
4. Hy.ly Templates are pre-built my.hy.ly templates that you can clone to use as blueprints for creating emails. Email templates that you clone on this page will end up on your Property's My Emails page.
5. Media is where you can upload logos, icons, images, and PDF files that you can use for emails.
6. Report will display a spreadsheet cataloging all of your sent email campaigns and what percentage of your prospects/leads opened or clicked on certain areas of the email.
7. Settings:hyMail is where you can set up the Property's time zone, enter the Email Bounce Threshold, and enter email addresses that will be notified when an email is sent.
8. Settings:hyBlast is where you can manage the hyBlast Templates, control the hyBlast Audience, and set the Approval for hyBlast.
9. Settings:hyALM is where you can find the blueprint of your hyALM templates.
Overview : hyMail Email Editor
Concept Summary You can access the Email Editor by clicking the "Design" button over an already-created email. The Email Navigation Bar displays the five steps you will need to take when creating and sending out your email: Email Body, Email Header, ...
How to Send your First Email Using hyMail
Context In this tutorial, we will go over how you can create an Email eBlast that can be easily sent out to your contacts. Step 1 - Navigate to hyMail Under your sub-org, go to hyMail. Step 2 - Select the Template You can choose to edit the existing ...
Overview : Scheduling Your hyMail Email
Concept Summary There are three options you can select when you are scheduling your email: "Deliver at the following time" will send out the email at a specific date and time. This option is what you should use by default. Select the date and time, ...
Overview : Scheduled hyMail Email Report
Concept Summary View emails that are scheduled to be delivered under the Scheduled Email Report. A scheduled email's information will be divided into several categories, including scheduled time, campaign name, and what email groups it will be sent ...
How to export hyMail reports using hyIQ
Tutorial In this tutorial, you will learn how to export various hyMail reports using hyIQ. You can follow these steps to export the different types of dashboards and export the reports: Step 1 - Navigate to hyIQ Under your Sub-org, go to hyIQ Step 2 ...