Overview : Navigating your Property Start Screen
- The my.hy.ly home page has two sections: the App Suite and Recents. App Suite contains the applications that can be utilized on your account such as hyMail, hyTours, Automation, hyIQ, and Leads.
- Recents shows your "history" on my.hy.ly, and will display the last eight recently visited pages. You can pin a page to Recents, which can help to quickly access frequently visited pages.
In this overview, we will be going over what is displayed on your my.hy.ly account’s
Property Start Screen. Specifically, we will go over the
App Menu and Favorites sections.
When you log into your my.hy.ly account, you will notice that the screen has two sections:
App Suite, which is on the top of the page, and Favorites, on the bottom of the page.
Your App Suite contains all of the possible applications that you can utilize on your my.hy.ly account. Although there are nine apps in total, there are five that will be gone over in this tutorial:
- hyMail allows you to easily customize and send emails of your database of residents and prospects.
- hyTours allows your prospects to schedule property tours. Once scheduled, these tours can be viewed on its Calendar page.
- Automation allows you to set up automated actions to occur for any of your other apps, such as hyTours, hyMail, etc.
- hyIQ integrates data from all your multifamily systems and creates an easy to analyze dashboard for your marketing, operations, and leasing terms.
- Leads is the database of all your prospects and residents that have been gathered from scheduled tours, guest cards, and other imports.
Your favorites area acts as a “the most used app” section for my.hy.ly, and will display the apps you have used most.
Overview : Navigation Bar
Concept Summary The Navigation Bar is made up of three sections when you log in: the Property Selector dropdown, the User Options dropdown, and the Hy.ly logo. The Property Selector dropdown is where each property is alphabetized and grouped by ...
How to Verify an Email Address from the Sub-Org
Overview In this article, you will learn how to verify the property email address from the sub-org. Step 1 - Navigate to Property Sub-Orgs Under your Property, go to Sub-Orgs. Step 2 - Click on Edit Under 'Property Essentials,' click the 'Edit' ...
How To Integrate Property With Realpage
Context If you are looking to integrate your property with RealPage this article will help you. Follow the steps mentioned below: Step 1 - Contact Support to receive your login credentials. To contact Support: Support line: 1-800-704-0154 option 1 ...
How to Add Images in Sub-Orgs Gallery
Context While creating an email, you might want to add images. It's always handy to have the pictures in a place where you can easily access them. Adding images in the sub-orgs gives you the ease to add the pictures in the blast. In this article, you ...
How To Reset Your Hyly.AI User Password
Context To reset your password for my.hy.ly, please follow the instructions below. Quick Steps *Note: Make sure your email is registered with accounts.hyly.app Go to https://accounts.hyly.app/set-password Hy.ly will send you an email with a "reset ...