Overview : Navigation Bar
- The Navigation Bar is made up of three sections when you log in: the Property Selector dropdown, the User Options dropdown, and the Hy.ly logo.
- The Property Selector dropdown is where each property is alphabetized and grouped by region. User Options has your profile information, and the Hy.ly logo will take you back to the start screen.
- On app pages, other sections will appear on the bar's left side: App Switcher, App Dropdown, and Breadcrumbs.
In this tutorial, we will go over what content is on the my.hy.ly site’s Navigation Bar, and how you can navigate between pages.
When you log into your my.hy.ly account and end up on the Property Start Screen, you will see the Navigation Bar at the top of the page. There are three sections that will constantly be on the Navigation Bar:
- Property Selector dropdown: Lists all of your organizations and properties in an easy-to-navigate structure.
- User Options dropdown: Here you can access and make changes to your account profile, or log out of your account.
- Hy.ly logo: If you want to go back to the main page at any time, click on the logo and you will be redirected back to your Property Start Screen.
Click on the Property Selector dropdown, and you will see that your organization will be listed on the left side of the expanded panel, while your properties will be listed on the right. Each property will be organized alphabetically and by region.
While you are going through the application pages, like hyMail for example, extra elements will appear on the left side of the Navigation Bar:
- App Switcher: Clicking on this icon will take you back to the Property Start Screen, where you can switch to another application, or a recently visited sub-app.
- App Dropdown: Content under this dropdown will link to the application’s other sub-apps, which will change depending which app you are currently on.
- Breadcrumbs: This element, which will appear when you are on pages that edit content, will allow you to retrace your path back through the app.
That covers what elements are on your navigation bar.
Hyly.AI App Switcher
How Do I Use the App Switcher The 'App Switcher' allows you to navigate between apps easily. The 'App Switcher' can be found either in the top left corner or the top right corner of the app, depending on the app you are using. App Switcher on the ...
How To Login to Your Hyly.AI Accounts
Context The first step you must take once you onboard with Hyly.AI is to log in to your Hyly.AI account. In this article, you will learn how to log in to your Hyly.AI account. Step 1 - Verify Your Email Once your account is created in the Hyly.AI ...
How To Troubleshoot Login Issues For Your Hyly.AI Accounts
Context Some users are having trouble logging into accounts.hyly.app. This article will address this issue and how to fix it in the interim. Step 1 - Navigate to Hyly.AI App Navigate to accounts.hyly.app and enter your username and password. You will ...
How To Reset Your Hyly.AI User Password
Context To reset your password for my.hy.ly, please follow the instructions below. Quick Steps *Note: Make sure your email is registered with accounts.hyly.app Go to https://accounts.hyly.app/set-password Hy.ly will send you an email with a "reset ...
How to Add your Email Signature in Hyly.AI
Introduction For outgoing messages, you can create a personalized email signature which will sign off all communications sent through Hyly.AI. This tutorial will show you how to create an email signature. Step 1 - Log into Hyly.AI Log in to ...