Refine Audience Groups in hyBlast
Using hyBlast, you can send eBlasts to:
You can even refine your audience groups, such as, sending eBlasts only to prospects who have toured.
In this article you will learn how to navigate to hyBlast and refine your audience settings.
Step 1 - Navigate to hyMail
Under the Sub-Org tab in your my.hy.ly account, go to hyMail.
Step 2 - Select Settings - hyBlast
Click on the My Emails drop-down and select Settings - hyBlast
Step 3 - Go to the Audience Page
Click on the Audience page. and under this tab, you will see three sections:
Each section will have fields with checkboxes:
hyBlast sends eBlasts to your entire audience by default. To send eBlasts only to your target audience, uncheck the other remaining audience fields.
For example, if you want to send EBlasts to only those prospects who have toured, leave that field checked and uncheck all other fields.
Step 4 - Save your changes.
Once you have selected your target audience, click on 'Save' to save the changes.
*If you would like to reverse these changes, simply navigate back to the Audience tab under Settings - hyBlast in hyMail, and re-check the box you unchecked.
What Do These Fields Mean?
hyBlast Audience comes customized as per your needs.
- Unmanaged - Prospects who haven't been nurtured
- Active - Prospects who are actively being nurtured and engaging with your team
- Qualified - Prospects who are qualified for a lease
- Appointment - Prospects who have an appointment to tour
- Toured - Prospects who have completed a tour
- Return Visit - Prospects who have toured multiple times
- Future Resident - Residents who have leased out but haven't moved in
- Primary Resident - The primary leaseholder
- Secondary Resident - Additional members of the unit (eg. partner)
- Guarantor - The lease co-signer
- Other - Someone who does not fall under the above categories
- Broker - Agents that might bring prospects to your property
- Preferred Employer - Employees eligible for special offers or discounts
Following the above-mentioned steps, you can refine the audience as per your requirements!
How To Send eBlasts to Custom Audience Only
Context In hyBlast, you can send eBlasts to a selected audience: Prospects Residents Brokers You are also able to further refine your audience groups. Say, for example, you want to send an eBlast to current residents only. This means you need to ...
Customise Contacts Group for eBlast Set up
Tutorial In this tutorial, you will learn how to set up Custom Groups for eBlast Steps You can follow these steps to set up Custom Groups for eBlast Step 1 - Navigate to '+EBLAST' Under your Sub - Org go to 'hyBlast' app > select the 'Sub-Org' > ...
hyBlast 102: Create an eBlast
PrerequisitesBefore creating an eBlast Event, ensure you know how to use your hyBlast app. For more information, check out our article hyBlast app: Navigation & Features. Send Your First eBlastIn this training, you will learn how to create an eBlast ...
hyBlast App : Navigation and Features
Concept Summary Your hyBlast account allows you to send Events, Offers, Announcements, and Pre-Leasings, known as eBlasts, to Brokers, Prospects, and Residents You can also view, send, and schedule Reports. Reports provide statistics on your eBlasts ...
Introduction to hyBlast
Context After going through this section you will be able to understand: What eBlasts are and why they are important Features of hyBlast Types of eBlast you can use What Is hyBlast Collection of ready-made templates used for email marketing ...